Neon neon neon

I am all about color and when I see people wearing bright bold colors, it makes me happy.  Do you ever notice when you wear a bright color like yellow or aqua, people are nicer to you, they speak to you, they turn their head and open the door?  It's odd, but I totally notice that when I wear bright colors.  I'll even wear a bold yellow scarf or a pop of color when I go on meetings because I've observed people are generally nicer and  more engaged in the conversation.  You should try it sometime, I swear it works!  Ok, so here's what I am loving................
 Bright, bold colors for the office everyday.  Paired with a perfect graphic black and white blouse and red pants, the accents totally work.  I am loving that turquoise and gold ring and the neon yellow clutch.  I'd probably pair this down even more for the office, but this look pretty much rocks
Digging this bright little neon green messenger bag.  Chick has guts to wear this, and I don't think we would miss her walking down the street!


Here is a great little way to add a little touch of bright color to your life everyday.  Buy a fierce bright pink shade of lipstick,  add a thin little neon green belt to your basic black pants, get a bright orange pedicure, wear some bright plastic sunnies by the pool, wear more pink blouses, a little goes a long way, so just have fun with color!





No comments: