Is the Skinny Jean (Finally) Over?


Post image for Is the Skinny Jean (Finally) Over?
I’m just wondering, is the skinny jean passe? Can we all stop walking around like ice cream cones (wide middles that come to a point at the ankles) now and get back to a more figure flattering jean trend? I certainly hope so. Gap thinks so too. They have a lovely new line of high-waisted indigo flares that are bound to make you look like a tall drink of water. Much better than a tubby ice cream cone! hahahahahahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trends come and go – just go with what makes you feel good! Denim is here to stay and you should wear what fits you best and looks good on you. High-waisted no longer works on me but looks fantastic on the right body. Skinnies work on just about everyone… I personally like a long top over mine as I am SO not a size zero.