Mshukuru Mungu wako


Every morning when I awake, I look up at my ceiling and I give thanks. I then start to name off all the things in my life I am thankful for, my home, my children, my friends, my health, and the list just goes on. By the time that I touch the floor, my mood is elevated and I realize that my life is wonderful just as it is now. There is an old saying that if you go into a room full of people and you lay your problems down and compare then to the problems of others you will pick yours back and leave with them.

When you give thanks for the things that you have in your life right now, you open the way for God to give you more.I have even began to write down 5 things a night that I am thankful for that happen to me that day, so I go to sleep feeling thankful. Open your mouth, give praise and change your life!

 

No comments: